Thursday, May 24, 2018

Fear and PLR session




PLR session of a girl who fears Road! People! Going alone and has unexplained headache.

Session………

It is a village. I am little girl of 5 years of age playing in front of my home. I have a brother. My Aye (mother) is cooking food.

It is afternoon. I am walking through the rice fields all around. I cross the fields and am going to school. It is evening I am returning from school. A man is following me on the narrow road. I am 12 years of age. I am running into the rice fields. My feet are full of mud. It is very difficult to run. He catches me. I fell and my head hit a stone. He is molesting me. I am crying with pain. There is severe pain in my head also. He is hurting my body. Now he is running away. I am lying in the mud with traumatized body and head injury. I am dead.
It is very dark. Baba & Aye along with villagers are searching for me. They found me after a long time. Nobody knows about the man who hurt me. My Aye is crying. They bring my body to the village and cremate me. My last thought was my Baba and Aye. My head was aching severely. My Baba’s name was Babu Ram Gorpare.

Lesson learnt…Safety is most important. We were so happy but one man finished everything.

Reorientation……

I usually dream someone is following me. Whenever I have this dream, I have severe headache next day. I have so many fears and they all are linked with my past life. And I have a feeling that this was my recent past life.