Sunday, May 20, 2018

Reliving PLR session after seven years



PLR Session for Sudden joint pain

A person started feeling suddenly joint paint in both the hands. The discomfort of pain made the person press fingers involuntarily and make crackling sounds. Medical diagnostic reports indicated normal Ra factor, uric acid and X-ray.

Session…

I am a Father in a Church in some European country. It is night time and I am in a very simple room inside the Church. It seems there is some chaos in the city. I am in late forties and standing outside the church.  It is day time big vehicles with armed men are on the road. They are picking up all the men, women, children and herding them in the vehicles. The soldiers are picking two small kids. I run to them to free the kids from the soldiers. He shouts at me “go away” but I did not stop. In anger he picked me up also and pushed me inside the vehicle. There is no place to sit as it is jam packed with people. They lock it from the outside. Women and children are crying. The vehicle is moving out of city. It seems very long journey.  At last the vehicle reached a walled open place. The gate opened and vehicle entered inside. All were ordered to come down. We get down. There are many soldiers here. I notice an emblem on the truck. It seems I am in Nazi’s Ghetto camp. It is a rocky open area full of stones. The soldiers are shouting at us. They give us some thick soup in a bowl. They order us to break the stones. They come off and on and beat with hunter the people who have not broken the stones. I feel that we are fed only once in a day. I feel lot of pain when they beat the women and children. Then I decided to work on behalf of women and children who were not able to break the stones. It seems I have a stone in one hand and breaking it with another stone held in other hand. Slowly many people started dying there. When someone died we are told to throw the body in one corner. I do not know what they do with them. There is lot of mental and physical suffering in this camp.  I am console people and tell them to believe in Almighty. I am getting very thin now. My both hands are in constant pain and fingers hurt. I feel I have lived in that camp for more than two years. It is early morning. I am breaking stones for a young woman. It seems a light is approaching me. I am dead.  Death came very easily. At the time of death all my fingers were in pain and hurting but my mind was at peace. Lesson learnt: one can extend help to people anywhere. Before leaving, I felt myself standing a little above the ground and praying for people who died. It seems that the whole Ghetto camp is filled with white light.

I am going towards light. In the light there is lot of brightness and peace. My present body fingers feel vibrations. I felt presence of blue master light in light.  I am receiving many messages. The guidances are coming very fast but I am not able to comprehend. I asked blue master light to make it clear. The answer came you will know when time comes. I felt oneness with the light.

Reorientation….

The pain memory in the fingers came at the same age in present life when father started breaking stones for women & children in past life. The involuntary action of pressing of fingers and making crackling sound stopped within three months. It is almost 7 years after session never felt pain in fingers again.