Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Unwarranted fear of deadly disease and past life link



A 32 yr old woman with lots of fear about having cancer in this life came to me, she said Dr.Vandana please treat my cancer !!! When I asked for her Medical reports, she said there is no report, it is in her Mind. She is not even getting married, as she thinks how she can when she is having cancer. She consulted Psychiatrist, had counseling sessions but nothing helped her. I advised her PLR session.
Session…..
I am an old woman wearing a loose white shirt, a green hat and yellow gloves. I am planting some flowers in the garden. I am serene and content. It is 11 am in the morning. I spend most of my mornings like this. My children don't stay with me. I have a loving husband. My house is lovely. It is Paris.
I am in the hospital. I have cancer. I think it is breast cancer. My husband is there. I am waiting for my children. I have a son and a daughter. My children are here. They brought balloons and cake. My grandchildren are here too and I am absolutely delighted to see them.
My cancer got cured. I did not die of cancer. One morning I died peacefully. My husband had gone to make tea and I decided to sleep a little more and never woke up. The last thing on my mind was how much I love my husband. I look exactly like my grandmother when she died, Curled up and peaceful.
I am buried with white roses. The family members dressed in whites are smiling because they know I died peacefully. My daughter is Bandan (my sister). My name is Elizabeth.
Lesson Learnt
Love is everything. Happiness is not complicated. You don't need much to be happy. It is very simple. I led a very ordinary and normal life but I was happy.
Reorientation
She had a big smile on her face and said my fear of cancer is gone. I feel healthy. Now I will marry and have my family.  Next time I will come to you with my marriage invitation……lots of LOVE to you doctor…. You are my Angel !!!
As a past life regression therapist , I think past life memory of disease made her present life stressful even though she died peacefully in her past life......Karmic lessons!!!