Friday, May 18, 2018

Issue of height, water phobia and PLR session




An 18 year old girl opted for past life regression therapy to find the reason of her short height and fear of swimming.

Session:

I am a 24 years old man living in a big house. It is dark outside. I am leaving my home. I walk all alone a long distance and reach a village. There are many small huts in the village. I enter one of the huts. There is a lady of my age in the hut. She serves me food. She is my wife. We had a love marriage. I had gone to take money from my parent’s home. It is India and the year is 1916.

My wife is going along with Mukhiya [head] of the village.  She looks happy. I ask her to stay but she took all my money and went away. I am sitting all alone and crying. There is no food to eat. I stayed hungry whole day all alone in the hut. It is night and my wife has returned back. I ate the food she brought and went into deep sleep. The Mukhiya is holding both my legs and my wife cuts both my thighs with a sharp knife. I am bleeding.  Mukhiya is sprays salt on my wounds. It is very painful. (visibly cried with pain). I am sinking. They take me out of the hut and threw me in the river on the outskirts of village.

It is morning and a fisherman took me out of the river. He takes care of me. I am going to my parent’s home with the help of fisherman. I cannot walk without walking sticks. I cannot go out of home and work. I do nothing.

My wife visits me after five months. I forgive her but my parents do not want her to stay. It is night, my wife asks me to take money and return to the village hut again. I agree and take money. She is holding my hand and taking me to village. It is very painful to walk. I am almost dragged by her. Now we live in hut and I am happy because she stays with me. She again left the hut after few weeks. I waited for three days for her return. It is midnight. I walk down to the river with the help of walking sticks and jump. I drown and am dead.  My last thought was do not trust anybody and always value money.

REORIENTATION

She told I cannot take salt easily as the sight of salt makes me very uncomfortable. She is from a well to do family but is always reluctant to buy expensive things. She is very hesitant to celebrate her birthdays. She fears loss of money. She does not trust friends/love.  She told that now I know the reason of my short height and suddenly I feel lighter. She said I will always remember you Doctor !!!