Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Love phobia and PLR session




PLR session of a 23 three year old girl feeling Love phobia and fear of relationship.

Session…..

I am very happy young prince standing in a palace. I am riding a horse along with few other men. We are going to explore the surroundings. We stop and stay at the outskirts of a neighboring kingdom. There is a river. I am walking to the river all alone. I am looking at young girls bathing in the river. One of them is very beautiful. We both get attracted to each other. We start meeting. I have an intimate physical relation with her. I decide to go and meet the King. The King is happy. He asked me to stay. My kingdom has a very good reputation. I asked my companions to return back. I told them that I will also leave and explore ahead all alone like an ordinary person. But I stay back because I came to know that beautiful girl is Dasi of princess. King allows me to meet princess. As time passes, princess also falls in love with me.  I am handsome prince and have to be married to a princess only. I start ignoring the Dasi. I do not feel like returning back and take responsibility.

The king does not have a son. He understood that princess loves me. It facilitated extended stay. I am here for almost last 6-7 months. The Dasi is pregnant. I ignore her completely. One day the princess along with Dasi visited me. It is very late in evening and is unusual that princess came here. Princess is very sad. Dasi has told her everything. Princess left with Dasi after cursing me “You will never get love in your life”. I thought of leaving immediately but it was night and going alone was risky. I decide to leave early morning without anyone taking notice of it. I go to sleep.

In the midnight few men came. They tied me, covered my face and took me along with them. Now they are carrying me on a horseback away from the place. I feel danger. They are strong men and taking me somewhere. After long hours of ride, I am thrown on to the ground. They are attacking me badly with weapons. I am dead. They tie heavy stones to my body and throw me in river.  My body is now lying at the river bed. Nobody will find me. My parents kept on waiting for me.