Thursday, May 10, 2018

Deep Sadness inside and PLR session



DEEP SADNESS INSIDE and PLR session

A 38 years old unmarried woman came to know the reason for her unexplained sadness and crying for no apparent reason.  She told she is on medical treatment for PCOD for the last 10 years. She told that whenever a marriage proposal comes she is nervous and wants to run away. She said, Dr Vandana, I have many issues but I want to know the reason for my unexplained deep sadness within me.

Session……

It is evening time. A man of 25 yrs and woman of 20 years are in a boat in the lake. They are happy. A British soldier in blue dress is watching them. Now they are in a house having dinner. It’s me in the white gown. I am the woman. Now we are sleeping on a wooden bed in the room. The room has a window. My back is facing window. A light enters from the window. The husband gets up, wears his coat, picked an axe and went out. It is morning and I am sitting looking at the gate. (visibly cried a lot). There is a knock at the door. I open the door. The soldier in blue dress came inside and told the boatman, my husband, will never come back. I am crying. Soldier went away.

I am living alone very sad always crying as if waiting for him. My name is Rose. It is 1687. I am getting old. I always think about my young age. He was my childhood friend. At the age of 17 we got married and came to this house. We were very happy. We loved each other too much. I do not have children because we never wanted to have a child. We did not want to share our love with anyone else. I am very old now. It is day time. My body is very weak. I died inside my home. There is lot of sadness in my heart and deep loneliness in my mind. My neighbors and a Father buried me. There are flowers on my coffin.

Guided to the light, she met the master light, got blessings. She asked whether she will meet her soul mate in this life. The answer came not in this life. She received spiritual guidance. On her way back to earth, planet Jupiter blessed her.

Reorientation….

She told, Dr. Raghuvanshi, I feel the same intensity of sadness inside me which I felt in my past life. In present life I feel that someone loves me but I will not meet him. Thank you very much for helping me find an answer.