Wednesday, May 16, 2018

PLR for release of unresolved issues



PLR for release of unresolved issues.

A divorced lady having unresolved issues came for PLR session. Though divorced for last 10 years she still is obsessed with her ex-husband. She suffers from phobia of drowning and has troubled relationship with her mother.

Session…….

I am a 15 year old girl living in a village with my mother & brother. It is 15th century England. There is a church. My mother does not want me at home. There is a big fat man who is not wearing clothes on upper body. My mother (my mother in present life also) sends me with him. My brother is against it but he cannot do anything. He is helpless. He is just 7 and very young to protect me. The man (my present life husband) takes me to a building. It is not a house and looks like a storage. He locks me in a dark room, beats me with a stick and tortures me lot. He did not marry me. It seems he is a mad man and takes pleasure in torturing me. I do not know how much time has passed. I want to run away from here.

There is an opening for air in the room. I climb up to the opening, cross it and reach outside. There is a very small place and it is very difficult to sit. I am not able to sit and fall down into the water flowing below. I am dead. I am 29. My Last thought was I want to be free.

Lesson learnt…I should have tried some other way to run away. I did not want to die.

(As a therapist I feel forgiveness is very important, only then she can be free from her issue). I advised her to seek the reason why the man did this to her, she came to know that in one of her lives she troubled his mother a lot. She asked for his forgiveness and forgave him herself. The man started crying.

Guided to the light, a green light, her soul mate, responded “I am with you and did not give identity. It told we are not separate.  You are me and I am you.”

Reorientation……She said in present life also my mother persuaded me to get married. She never wanted me to get close to my father and brother. She did not tolerate me at home. It is because of this emotional depravation I landed up marrying my present life husband. I committed a blunder. Thanks a lot  Dr. Raghuvanshi, I am feeling very light .