Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Depression of a senior citizen and PLR session




Session……

Maharaja Veerbhan Singh is holding durbar in his palace somewhere in Rajasthan. There is a large gathering. I am a Durbari, 27 years of age. Maharaja ji trusts me a lot. Maharaja is very powerful. There is a large enclosure for lions at the back of palace.

We are sitting in Durbar waiting for Maharaja Bhagwan Dass. Maharaja Veerbhan hugs him on his arrival. Now all are in Bhoj arranged in honour of Maharaja Bhagwan Dass.

Senapati fights with me because I do not obey him. He does not like me because Maharaja trusts me. I am 50. (suddenly starts crying loudly). Maharaja is dead. Somebody has poisoned his meals. What will happen tomorrow? Rani sahiba is very sad. She is sitting on throne. Kunwar sahib is not present. All are waiting for Kunwar’s return. There is a long funeral procession leaving palace gate. People are saying Jai ho! Jai ho! Maharaja is cremated.

Kunwar sahib is now the new king. He is busy drinking and dancing. Senapati is now in control of everything. Things are getting difficult for me (started crying loudly). I will never forget Maharaja sahib. He gave me respect and love. I did not marry. I lived for Maharaja sahib.

I go to Rani sahiba and tell her “slowly everything is being ruined”. She is also sad at the state of affairs but is helpless. I tell her that I cannot live in the palace any longer so I am leaving.

I am going to a small village riding a bullock cart. I live here and die at 65 (again starts crying loudly). He said “I will never forget Maharaja sahib”.