Sunday, May 20, 2018

Reliving two past lives in single session





Session….

I am a tall man, wearing brown coat and brown horse riding trousers. I am waiting for a girl in a beautiful garden. She is from the middle east country. I loved her, we talked and held hands. She had promised to come back. Something deep inside tells me that I am not going to see her again.
I am a doctor from a very well to do family. It is USA.  I am a learned doctor in law living in a beautiful white mansion type home. It is built with long pillars. (I like such houses even in my present life). We have horses and a group of many people help us take care of our property.
My mother and two children are there in home. They are of my brother who also lives in the same house.  We are having our meals but we are not talking to each other. Now I am lying on bed in my room waiting for the next day.

I am getting ready for my wedding. I am waiting for the bride. The bride does not turn up instead police is looking for me.  I run away with the help of my brother and am hiding in a place which is like a vacation place or farm house. I am going to surrender to the police after hiding for 3-4 months.  I am arrested and imprisoned. The girl I loved was boarding her ship to go to her home in middle east and her cousin who also loved her had an argument with me about us. He killed and threw her in the sea. Police found her body and thought that i killed her. Though I was a Doctorate in Law yet I could not defend myself.

I am being taken for hanging till death but I am no more afraid. My regret is that how come I could not save myself. After the rope is put around my neck, I tell them that my last wish is that I would myself kick the stool  I am standing on and no one should help me.  Suddenly I am happy and smiling.

I smiled because I did not die of because of hanging but of a heart attack. I felt GOD knew I was innocent and did not let me die by hanging. I was so happy as my soul consciousness is now aware of my innocence and carrying no guilt. I was buried and my grave stone read “Dr. Christopher Ben ” 19....-19...” which meant I died at the age of 38.

After my death I a pure white light and moved up fast, saw all my soul mates again. Lesson learnt that life is just, no matter what happens God knows everything and he will do Justice. The master soul blessed me and then I knew I had to go back, I did not rest much.....

I am in Canada.  I am a well dressed and educated man and I love my family. Rioting is taking place. I pick up both my kids, my son and daughter and ask my wife to hurry up. They are attacking the villagers and killing them. My wife asks me to take the kids with me and leave. She will come with neighbours and join me later. I reach the main road and get into a cart/car with my son and daughter but the looks of the driver of that car/cart were very uncomfortable. I just prayed that he drops us off to a safe place and has no wrong intentions.

I am sad, I lost my wife because she never came that day. I am now living with my children and we are in USA. I loved my wife no other woman came in my life. I am a very well dressed successful and respected business man but very sad and aloof. Very lonely!
I wear my best grey suit, my hat and even shoes and lie down in my bed. I know it is time for me to go, so I am gone. I died a very calm death.  There is a huge gathering at the church, my children and their families are there. My daughter has come from some place far away. I am a pure white light moving up. I feel presence of my wife here. She was my soulmate waiting for me. We joined each other and master soul blessed us. My soulmate assured me that we would be together again in the next life.

It was such a blissful feeling ......................Now I know why i am so scared of moving to Canada, as i had lost a soulmate in that land.