Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Experiences of Past Lives and Lessons learnt


Experiences of Past Lives and Lessons learnt

I am a doctorate in law and still could not prove my innocence when accused of killing my fiancĂ©. I am imprisoned and sentenced to death. I had the courage to walk to the hanging place, put the rope around my neck and kick the stool I was standing on the day of my hanging. I reached the white light after my death. I realized that I am a pure soul. I got the impression that I died of a heart attack before I was actually hanged. I felt this immense peace that though the life was so unjust yet there is always justice in life. Lesson learnt:  “LIFE IS FAIR even if we do not recognize it then“. The realization that my death was a natural death instead of by hanging was a blessing in itself. At this point the master soul gave me blessings and an impression that I was a good soul. I also learnt that one needs to speak out for what is right and should have the courage and ability to prove his righteousness and seek justice .This LBL was very peaceful. I asked the master light about the purpose of my present life, it told me that i would know it very soon. A great sense of satisfaction and blessings showered upon me. It was an amazing experience.

I led a respectful life. I had lost my wife and lived alone after that. I reached the white light after my natural death at an old age. My wife who also happened to be my soul mate was waiting there. We embraced each other and were together feeling blessed. My wife indicated that I should take blessings of the master soul and go back to earth. All my soul mates and master soul nodded on her advice. I was showered with blessings by the master soul. She reassured me that she would join me soon and i left the white light. I so far recognized two soul mates, my younger brother who has always been either my child or my younger brother and Steve Jobs.

I also regressed slightly to future, i wanted to know when would my troubles end and when would i actually be ready for the purpose of present life? The impression I got was a red demarcation line and the fact that very little was left for me to cross that line. The other side was beautiful. Respect, recognition, purpose and peace were awaiting me ....I loved the feeling and it still is so fresh in my mind.

I died after living a female life in which abandoned by lover again yet very contented. In white light felt I am to rest there for 10 years. I could feel any soul mates around and there they were again , all of them , reading writing and lost in their scholarly world again......There was my soul mate also , who was younger and conveyed to me that no matter where i go i would be re united with him again. He was also writing and the subject was “you would be mine”. He held my hand and pulled me towards himself so that i could join him. It seemed the time to meet him in present life is very close.
My master light was right behind me waiting lovingly for me. I turned around and asked about the purpose of my life. It surrounded and blessed me. I stayed in that state of abundance blessings to my full.... contented, blessed and light...........IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING! I had recognized my soul mate but i was in denial. He was my best friend. Lesson learnt: One needs to be responsible for his own actions and be contented “

I lived a life with no regrets, loved immensely, given chances and then taken justice in my hands. I had died a beautiful respectful death however before departing I felt i had an unfinished job. I wanted to forgive my dad and seek forgiveness which i did. I wanted to make him realize that he needs to be a responsible soul, he cannot carry on leaving his children life after life so i made him understand and then forgave him and also asked for his forgiveness. I could go to rest only after i finished this responsibility. This time too my master soul was smiling at me. I had a beautiful experience and the lesson learnt was “Sometimes the best decisions are not necessarily the right ones and while taking a decision one should always involve both one’s heart and mind. The practical decisions are not always the best ones for our soul journey”.

It is amazing how the soul experiences, interprets and carries different impressions. It is so strange how we keep carrying impressions and how we plan to pay for our deeds ....I feel blessed to have been able to experience many  lives...........Maybe this is one of the reasons i kept coming back to India despite all that i went through here.

“My lesson from life was NEVER LOVE SO IMMENSLY that would hurt you to let go “