Thursday, May 3, 2018

PLR session of a highly evolved & blessed soul




PLR session of A highly evolved & blessed soul.

A 26 year old girl came and said Doctor Vandana I want to explore question that strikes me since birth to know real essence of me. I cannot live alone. When I was born I had a red mark in the centre of my forehead.  Later on when it started to diminish it used to reappear on full moon day. I am very intuitive. I do not have emotional bond with anyone.

Session….

A road is leading to a village. There is small house with a wooden door in the village. I am 8 yrs old and live with my grandfather in this house.  My parents are no more.

My Dada ji is no more now. I left that home and reached an open ground. I started living there below a tree. I made a Shiva Linga of Lord Shiva with a stone and kept there. I started worshipping it. It is my temple and I keep on saying prayers here.  I am now 16 and very beautiful.

A family comprising of husband, wife and son came to take me. I do not want to go with them but they forced me. I am feeling sad on leaving my temple. They live in a very big home and call me Gudiya. I do not do anything here.

Now I am 18 yrs and the boy is also of same age. He is good. They are getting me married to their son. Lot of people have gathered to attend marriage but I am not happy.

I am 26 yrs now.  I told them I do not want to live with them and want to go back to my temple. Now it is a big temple and a priest comes there for prayers. I left the home and went to that temple. I started living in the temple. The priest comes in day time but I am here all the time. I sleep inside the temple at night. I start saying prayers at 4 am. Villagers come. They love me. I do meditation. I read Sanskrit mantras and am exploring something. I wish to know the way to be with GOD.  One morning an old man came and asked for food. I am 30 now. I gave him food. He said he will teach me mantras but he is a tantric. Pandit ji came and told me he is not a good person. I sent him back and told him not to come back again.

My meditation time has increased. Now I sit and meditate whole day.  During meditation I feel I am not in my body and am at very peaceful place. There are many people here but nobody talks. There is presence of Iswar (GOD/Light ) here. We all watch him. After some time he sent us back. During the meditation between 3 am to 4 am I am always at this place. After coming back from there I do not feel like talking but I am very polite with everyone.

One day one tapasavi baba came and stayed in temple. He brought scriptures with him. He taught me all scriptures and knowledge of Ayurveda. I am 35 now and also prepare medicines. Villagers from all over come to take medicine from me. The area around the temple is now developed. I prepare medicines in the night after meditation. My medicines are blessed.

One day when I went at that peaceful place during meditation I did not want to come back but I am being sent back. I am crying. When I came back I stopped talking to people. I do not give medicines now. I only meditate. I am annoyed. I keep on doing meditation. Now it is the last time of my life. I am outside temple all alone. I am meditating. My body is very old but healthy. Death came peacefully. My last thought was I am with Iswar/light/GOD. I was very happy. Lesson learnt just pray nothing is more important than that. My body is cremated lot of people are there.

In light I feel presence of Iswar. Lord Shiva came as my master light and told me no one stays permanently on this planet. You did not respect last life. Leaving husband was a mistake. You have to live a normal life. Hurdle and destructions will come. It is not easy to be with me. Just focus I will guide you.

Regarding mark on forehead master light told it was his blessings. You were not able to hold energy so it disappeared. She received blessings silently.

Reorientation…..

Doctor Vandana in the end I felt some light is entering my body.