Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Marriage phobia and PLR session



Marriage phobia and past life regression

A 32 year old unmarried woman with complain of marriage phobia and unexplained sadness came for past life regression.

Session……

I am a beautiful 20 years old girl getting married. The bridegroom is handsome and I like him. Suddenly a group of armed men enter and start fighting. It is somewhere in the state of Rajasthan in the year 1765. Many people including the bridegroom die. Now nobody will marry me. (She started crying).

My father is taking me in a cart to a small far away village. I am married me in a small temple. It is a small village with few mud huts. My husband has a camel and works as a porter. He loves me but I do not feel connected to him. I am pregnant. An old lady came and helped me deliver a son. Everything is OK but I am not happy. My son is growing up and I call him Bholu.

My husband is very irritated and angry. He has come to know about my earlier marriage incident. Now he understands why I am not happy with him.

My son is now 7 years old and we are going to Mela but I am not happy. My husband doubts and does not trust me. We come back home. I cook meals. We eat and sleep. My husband is holding me by neck and strangulating me. I am struggling to fight back but die. I am 28 years of age.

He cremated me. My body is on funeral fire. My son is crying. Only 3-4 persons are present at my funeral. All are quiet. I am not able to leave the place and stuck up here. I am roaming in the sand. I am not a physical body. I visit the hut. My son is cooking and crying. He does all the work. My husband repents killing me. He feels guilty. He drinks and drinks. He is a drunken man now.
In light received guidance and blessing from masters.

Reorientation

She told, now I understand why I fear getting married and rejected all marriage proposals despite being well educated, good looking and employed. I released my marriage phobia today and master life blessed me with a happy married life.